KASSILGOV & PARTNERS' Dispute Resolution practice is characterized by a special approach of our lawyers to resolving the disputes, which implies the development of a protection strategy taking into account the most important commercial interests of the client and all the nuances of the case and law enforcement practice. Unlike most law firms, we are ready to offer the client the diverse selection of pricing schemes for our services (from hourly and fixed fees to linking the cost of services to a specific result).
We represent clients at all stages of disputes in the following areas:
- corporate disputes;
- contract disputes;
- labor disputes;
- construction disputes;
- debt collection;
- disputes involving state agencies (tax, customs, environmental and other disputes);
- protection of intellectual property rights;
- banking and insurance disputes, subrogation;
- rehabilitation and bankruptcy.
- pretrial dispute settlement;
- representation in courts (first, appeal and cassation levels);
- representation in arbitration proceedings;
- acting as an expert on Kazakhstan law issues in arbitration proceedings outside the Republic of Kazakhstan;
- advising on investments and transactions from a dispute resolution point of view (taxation, applicable law, jurisdiction, protection of investments);
- legal support during inspections of state bodies;
- enforcement of court acts and foreign arbitral awards.